STEM Prep + Alder Graduate School of Education
- A supportive teacher-training program with an emphasis on social justice and equity.
- Earning your Master’s Degree and Teaching Credential in one year from Alder GSE.
- Pairing theory with practice in a year-long apprenticeship alongside a Mentor Teacher.
- Engaging in critical conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Growing as a professional and as an educator while continuing to be a part of the STEM Prep family.
- Expanding your impact in a school network deeply committed to disrupting the status quo for females and students of color in the fields of STEM.
- Increasing your long-term earning potential as a credentialed teacher.
More information on the program can be found at Alder GSE’s website: aldergse.edu/academic-programs/masters-credential-teacher-residency
- Living stipend of $20,000
- Up to $40K in federal financial aid/loans
- Master’s Degree and Credential
- Priority hiring for a full-time teaching position
- $19,500 for the class of 2023
- Bachelors Degree earned by June 2022
- 2.65 GPA or higher preferred
- Eligible to work in the U.S. (DACA, permanent resident, citizen)
- November 5th, 2021
- February 4th, 2022
- March 25th, 2022