Masks are Required for All STEM Prep Staff, Students, and Visitors
Masks are currently required in all indoor public places in Los Angeles County, regardless of vaccination status.
For more information, visit the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s website.
Acceptable Types of Masks
- Cloth face coverings should fit snugly against the nose and chin with no large gaps and have 2+ layers of tightly woven material.
- Bandanas, neck gators, and masks with one-way valves are not permitted.
- Exceptions for instructional purposes (i.e. speech therapy) or the unique needs of a student or staff member must be approved by the Principal in advance.
- Schools will provide two reusable cloth masks to each student and one to every staff member.
- Any student or staff member who forgets their mask at home will be provided a disposable mask.
- Masks should be washed daily.
Illustrations courtesy of Los Angeles County Department of Public Health