STEM Prep + Marshall Teacher Residency
- Place students at the center of the classroom and support their sense of agency and self-efficacy while building habits of success.
- Personalize instruction by understanding student strengths and ensuring appropriately rigorous experiences for every student.
- Embrace our students as whole people by building strong authentic relationships.
- Engage in deep self reflection, practice culturally responsive pedagogy, and actively fight agains racist systems.
- Growing as a professional and as an educator while continuing to be a part of the STEM Prep family.
- Expanding your impact in a school network deeply committed to disrupting the status quo for females and students of color in the fields of STEM.
- Increasing your long-term earning potential as a credentialed teacher.
More information on the program can be found at the Marshall Teacher Residency website: www.marshall.org/initiative/teacher-residency/
- Living stipend of $18,000
- Preliminary Teaching Credential
- Priority hiring for a full-time teaching position
- $16,000 for the class of 2023
- Bachelors Degree earned by June 2022
- Eligible to work in the U.S. (DACA, permanent resident, citizen)
- Commit to teaching in one of these subject areas: Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, History and English
The Marshall Teacher Residency program uses a rolling deadline, so apply at any time!